SPRING Cougar Chow - FrIDay, MArCH 25th!
Spring Cougar Chow will be held during lunch on March 25th. Clark students will have an amazing extended lunch outdoors. Enjoying local restaurants at food booths, set up carnival style, with a DJ playing music and providing entertainment.
This event supports Clark HS PTSA, Administration and Booster Clubs so we can continue to bring educational opportunities and programs to our school.
Cougar Chow lunches are held twice annually in the Spring and Fall!
- Tickets are sold for $1.00 each.
- Parents can conveniently purchase tickets online from now through 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 24th.
- Online purchased tickets will be available for pickup in the cafeteria during lunch on March 22nd, 23rd, 24th and on the day of the event, March 25th.
- Tickets can also be purchased in the cafeteria for cash or credit on March 22nd, 23rd and 24th, as well as during the event on Friday, March 25th.
- It is recommended that students purchase between $10-$15 worth of tickets to eat, drink, participate in raffle prizes and dunk their teachers!
PARENT DONATIONS AND VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL EVENT!
We will have several food vendors providing food for our students this day.
Food Items and the Amount of Tickets Needed:
*Students are not required to purchase or go to Cougar Chow. Regular lunches will run in the cafeteria for those students that would prefer to stay inside.